Safety and security
The safety and security of our congress participants is our overriding priority in organising the ECNP Congress.
Stichting 30th ECNP Congress is accordingly working closely with the Palais des Congres de Paris and local authorities to help to make sure that our participants enjoy a safe and secure congress experience.
To this end, a number of special measures have been instituted:
- For security reasons the areas of the Palais des Congres de Paris that are open to the public and the circulation routes are under video surveillance
- All persons entering the congress have to wear their badge at all times and must show this on entering the building or session rooms
- Overcoats, umbrellas, walking sticks, suitcases and the like may only be deposited in the cloakroom provided
- Escape routes, emergency exits and circulation routes are kept free from obstruction at all times, and are safely accessible
- For reasons of safety and hazard prevention, the instructions of the safety and security staff, and stewards must be adhered to at all times. If the alarm sirens are activated the premises must be vacated via the closest escape routes.